Welcome everyone!

Come here and talk about your favorite candy, chocolate, and other sweets here with us. We want information from around the world, and recipes, too!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Cinnamon Candy - Hot for the Hotties!

I absolutely love and adore anything cinnamon. I feel like cinnamon is an exotic, yet familiar and homey taste.

It is the taste of cinnamon buns, hot apple cider, coffee cake, snicker doodles, and a whole lot more.

Anything cinnamon is fine with me.

Cinnamon gum.

Cinnamon candy.

Cinnamon candy apples.

Cinnamon cookies.

Cinnamon cake.

Cinnamon tea.

Cinnamon bread.

And anything else!

I like sugar free candy the best, because it doesn't make my teeth all sugary :)

Cinnamon is refreshing and wonderful. It is invigorating, yet relaxing.

It is one of the healthiest flavors, too.

GIMME CINNAMON!!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment