Welcome everyone!

Come here and talk about your favorite candy, chocolate, and other sweets here with us. We want information from around the world, and recipes, too!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Barrels and Barrels of Root Beer Barrels!


I love root beer, and I love root beer barrels! Any way you want to give them to me it's fine :)
I love them sugar free and regular. Anything root beer is great with me!
In fact, sometimes I think I would rather have a root beer barrel than food.

I recently found something very interesting. I found root beer hoodia diet lollipops. They taste exactly like root beer barrels, but they are on a stick. I'm not complaining. Because not only do they taste delish, but they are also helping me to lose weight (which I need to do from eating all that candy all my life!)I've already lost like 18 pounds and counting!!!! Imagine losing weight and eating candy, and the weight loss is actually from eating the candy!!!!!! OMG!

Here's a link for sugar free root beer barrels.   
Candy you ate as a kid®


Here a link for hoodia diet root beer lollipops.   POWER POPS!


No comments:

Post a Comment